Lonely..

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 am

moeatem wrote:Omg Grev ,is that the way you doodle dooers work? Us boom chicka wow wows are gentlemen,we are refined and have manners.We only get rough when provoked! WE never talk down to the ladies! Boom chicka wow wow to y'all!
shut da fuq up!

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  moeatem on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 pm

See. they cant take the heat!
avatar
moeatem

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 47
Location : Newfoundland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:10 am

Lol. You guys are hilarious.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 am

moeatem wrote:See. they cant take the heat!
waddafuq, do I are a we? Shocked
we didn't notice before....

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 am

Grevender wrote:
moeatem wrote:See. they cant take the heat!
waddafuq, do I are a we? Shocked
we didn't notice before....

Oh god. Grev, learn how to type! Go to some English classes! XD

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 am

DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
moeatem wrote:See. they cant take the heat!
waddafuq, do I are a we? Shocked
we didn't notice before....

Oh god. Grev, learn how to type! Go to some English classes! XD
I arnawanna type, and go make me a cake with chocolate and whisky I love you

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:15 am

Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
moeatem wrote:See. they cant take the heat!
waddafuq, do I are a we? Shocked
we didn't notice before....

Oh god. Grev, learn how to type! Go to some English classes! XD
I arnawanna type, and go make me a cake with chocolate and whisky I love you

-.-'

Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
...

If it is.. Well to bad, you can't have any. -.-'

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 am




Just to make you all jealous Razz

My friend and I decided to partner together for community studies, we're making and designing a cake book. =]
These are chocolate cupcakes, butter-cream icing and an Easter egg on top. :3
I didn't have any but the teachers and other students thought they were nice, we made 10.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  moeatem on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:32 pm

verry jelly
avatar
moeatem

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 47
Location : Newfoundland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 pm

moeatem wrote:verry jelly

XD

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 am

DNtethys wrote:
Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
close, bring it to me I love you

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
close, bring it to me I love you

Pffft. To bad. Not getting it.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 am

DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
close, bring it to me I love you

Pffft. To bad. Not getting it.
"Too". What a Face

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 am

Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
close, bring it to me I love you

Pffft. To bad. Not getting it.
"Too". What a Face

Whatever. I was tired. Fuck you.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:09 am

DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
close, bring it to me I love you

Pffft. To bad. Not getting it.
"Too". What a Face

Whatever. I need to study more grammar and would like to fuck instead.
fixed What a Face

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am

Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
Black forest cake is chocolate, cream, cherry and rum. Close enough to what you want?
close, bring it to me I love you

Pffft. To bad. Not getting it.
"Too". What a Face

Whatever. I need to study more grammar and would like to fuck instead.
fixed What a Face


-.- Dude. Grev. I don't even.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:11 am

DNtethys wrote:Grev. I don't even.
don't waste your youth What a Face

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 am

Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Grev. I don't even.
don't waste your youth What a Face

I would slap you. If I knew you in real life. -.-

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  moeatem on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 am

It's the Italian in him DNtethys.Getting like this for him is the same as eating pizza,its just gotta happen.However,it could be erased from his character by six weeks of torture,but in his extreme case,he would probably enjoy that.Perhaps we would have to do it the old fashioned way,solitary confinement for six months with only one Nickleback song playing over and over again in a continuous loop.He would either come out cured or become a Canadian! lol
avatar
moeatem

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 47
Location : Newfoundland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 pm

DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Grev. I don't even.
don't waste your youth What a Face

I would slap you. If I knew you in real life. -.-

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:11 pm

moeatem wrote:Getting like this for him is the same as eating pizza,its just gotta happen.
I love you


However,it could be erased from his character by six weeks of torture,but in his extreme case,he would probably enjoy that.Perhaps we would have to do it the old fashioned way,solitary confinement for six months with only one Nickleback song playing over and over again in a continuous loop.He would either come out cured or become a Canadian! lol
nuuuu no loops affraid

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Grevender wrote:
moeatem wrote:Getting like this for him is the same as eating pizza,its just gotta happen.
I love you


However,it could be erased from his character by six weeks of torture,but in his extreme case,he would probably enjoy that.Perhaps we would have to do it the old fashioned way,solitary confinement for six months with only one Nickleback song playing over and over again in a continuous loop.He would either come out cured or become a Canadian! lol
nuuuu no loops affraid

Lol... okie doke then.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:20 am

DNtethys wrote:Lol... okie doke then.
"aussieness flows powerful in this one, but you are not yet an aussiejedi...."

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  DNtethys on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 am

Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Lol... okie doke then.
"aussieness flows powerful in this one, but you are not yet an aussiejedi...."

Uh, what? Lol.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 22
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Grevender on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:57 am

DNtethys wrote:
Grevender wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Lol... okie doke then.
"aussieness flows powerful in this one, but you are not yet an aussiejedi...."

Uh, what? Lol.

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lonely..

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum