To all non-FF lurkers

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  JoseNab on Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 am

Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:Dont you wanna go exploring rick's "Man Cave" LUL?
I am very sure he like me to put my strapon in his dark dot.
But i am not going to make the world better if i do that.
Maybe someone else likes to do that.
I am sure Sukie would like that .

*Whistles Sukie over*

Do as you wish
Grabs the camera*
We are about to see a moon eclipse being flooded with milk.

affraid affraid Is that like a double rainbow moment?

JoseNab

Posts : 419
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Linra on Sun May 08, 2011 10:04 am

JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:Dont you wanna go exploring rick's "Man Cave" LUL?
I am very sure he like me to put my strapon in his dark dot.
But i am not going to make the world better if i do that.
Maybe someone else likes to do that.
I am sure Sukie would like that .

*Whistles Sukie over*

Do as you wish
Grabs the camera*
We are about to see a moon eclipse being flooded with milk.

affraid affraid Is that like a double rainbow moment?
IN 3D!!!!!
And before Rick comes with his lame ass comment: TRIPLE SUMMON!!!!
I beat u to it Rick!!!
Wait.
Ricks dense blackstar is about to get splashed with asian godzilla milk.
*looks at fishy*
SPLASH!!!!!
Linra
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  JoseNab on Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 am

Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:Dont you wanna go exploring rick's "Man Cave" LUL?
I am very sure he like me to put my strapon in his dark dot.
But i am not going to make the world better if i do that.
Maybe someone else likes to do that.
I am sure Sukie would like that .

*Whistles Sukie over*

Do as you wish
Grabs the camera*
We are about to see a moon eclipse being flooded with milk.

affraid affraid Is that like a double rainbow moment?
IN 3D!!!!!
And before Rick comes with his lame ass comment: TRIPLE SUMMON!!!!
I beat u to it Rick!!!
Wait.
Ricks dense blackstar is about to get splashed with asian godzilla milk.
*looks at fishy*
SPLASH!!!!!

Oh shit i fking loled for like a good minute atleast XD!

JoseNab

Posts : 419
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Linra on Sun May 08, 2011 10:09 am

JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:Dont you wanna go exploring rick's "Man Cave" LUL?
I am very sure he like me to put my strapon in his dark dot.
But i am not going to make the world better if i do that.
Maybe someone else likes to do that.
I am sure Sukie would like that .

*Whistles Sukie over*

Do as you wish
Grabs the camera*
We are about to see a moon eclipse being flooded with milk.

affraid affraid Is that like a double rainbow moment?
IN 3D!!!!!
And before Rick comes with his lame ass comment: TRIPLE SUMMON!!!!
I beat u to it Rick!!!
Wait.
Ricks dense blackstar is about to get splashed with asian godzilla milk.
*looks at fishy*
SPLASH!!!!!

Oh shit i fking loled for like a good minute atleast XD!
cheers
Linra
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  RickRoll on Sun May 08, 2011 10:37 am

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Not-impressed-cat-is-not-impressed
RickRoll
RickRoll

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Sun May 08, 2011 11:51 am

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Implied-Facepalm

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  igra on Tue May 10, 2011 2:34 am

poor wicky
godzilla milk lol
igra
igra

Posts : 1531
Join date : 2009-07-29
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Senryuu on Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 am

Leave my dragon, Godzilla, out of this...
Senryuu
Senryuu

Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Tue May 10, 2011 4:16 am

ciburrat! cheers

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  RickRoll on Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 am

igra wrote:poor wicky
godzilla milk lol

iggy I love you
you pannenkoek Very Happy
RickRoll
RickRoll

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Sat May 28, 2011 7:52 am

I've been here.

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  JoseNab on Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 am

Grevender wrote:I've been here.

As have i ... should we make a toast?

JoseNab

Posts : 419
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 am

JoseNab wrote:
Grevender wrote:I've been here.

As have i ... should we make a toast?
nah, call random female and have her make a sammich

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Linra on Sun May 29, 2011 7:15 am

JoseNab wrote:
Grevender wrote:I've been here.

As have i ... should we make a toast?
JEW!!!!!!
Linra
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  JoseNab on Mon May 30, 2011 3:36 am

Linra wrote:
JoseNab wrote:
Grevender wrote:I've been here.

As have i ... should we make a toast?
JEW!!!!!!

affraid Linny baby I love you I love you

I miss juuu jew ... teapot is basically r7 come back so we can kill that jew sin Very Happy

JoseNab

Posts : 419
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Agame on Tue May 31, 2011 11:08 am

Linra wrote:godzilla milk.

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Demotivational-posters-where-will-you-be1
Agame
Agame

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:38 am

closed in a room with no outside access cheers

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Linra on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 am

Agame wrote:
Linra wrote:godzilla milk.

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Demotivational-posters-where-will-you-be1
Sukie cummed over his own car Shocked
Linra
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:40 am

linnie... stop smelling of cum, that's embarassing for the guild.

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  theodred on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm

She loves it, she has perkele cum daily Grevnab. farao

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 CUM-EP

This is what happens when Linny doesn't get her Perkele cum. She lays waste to the lurkers with her insidious one-liners.. rendeer
theodred
theodred

Posts : 644
Join date : 2007-10-06
Age : 38
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Linra on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

theodred wrote:She loves it, she has perkele cum daily Grevnab. farao

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 CUM-EP

This is what happens when Linny doesn't get her Perkele cum. She lays waste to the lurkers with her insidious one-liners.. rendeer
I still have no idea what the hell a Perkele is.
But if u mean that Zikkiri cums over me then yes i suppose so she is a Pocahontas.
Indian cum nigger!!!!!!!!!!
Linra
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Agame on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 am

Linra wrote:Indian cum nigger!!!!!!!!!!

That's insulting! They are called Native Americans.
Agame
Agame

Posts : 642
Join date : 2010-04-16
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Grevender on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 am

Agame wrote:
Linra wrote:Indian cum nigger!!!!!!!!!!

That's insulting! They are called Native Americans.
how come cum is native of america? scratch

_________________
To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Godmode
the monster without a name
Grevender
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 40
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Linra on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 am

Grevender wrote:
Agame wrote:
Linra wrote:Indian cum nigger!!!!!!!!!!

That's insulting! They are called Native Americans.
how come cum is native of america? scratch
Because of Pocahontas I love you
Linra
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  RickRoll on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 am

Linra wrote:
Grevender wrote:
Agame wrote:
Linra wrote:Indian cum nigger!!!!!!!!!!

That's insulting! They are called Native Americans.
how come cum is native of america? scratch
Because of Pocahontas I love you

LMAO
RickRoll
RickRoll

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To all non-FF lurkers - Page 2 Empty Re: To all non-FF lurkers

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum