FreedomForce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia..... land of tourism

+3
DNtethys
Danu
Grevender
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Australia..... land of tourism - Page 2 Empty Re: Australia..... land of tourism

Post  Eoin Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 pm

DNtethys wrote:
Danu wrote:Hi guys & wubby
nice to see DN on from time to time well things are going ok with me how are all of you miss you heaps
did you all have a nice hearts and flowers day ? Dn are you over the rain like i am when will it end Crying or Very sad

Dude. I WANT IT TO RAIN HERE. IT HASN'T RAINED AT ALL. I'M OVER THE HEAT! :C
Seriously. GIVE US YOUR RAIN, WE WANT IT.
I'm over the muggy heat, I can't sleep in this weather man. Like seriously. We're all sweating like personal fountains!

o.m.g DN is IN HEAT.

but well that wat the A/C is for.
or u can come to my place, we having snow here.
Eoin
Eoin

Back to top Go down

Australia..... land of tourism - Page 2 Empty Re: Australia..... land of tourism

Post  DNtethys Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 am

Eoin wrote:
DNtethys wrote:
nice to see DN on from time to time well things are going ok with me how are all of you miss you heaps
did you all have a nice hearts and flowers day ? Dn are you over the rain like i am when will it end Crying or Very sad

I'm over the muggy heat, I can't sleep in this weather man. Like seriously. We're all sweating like personal fountains!

o.m.g DN is IN HEAT.

ROFL! xD

We're tight on money so A/C doesn't get used often. -.-;
DUDE, pay for my flight and I'll be there! I've never seen snow! :3

DNtethys

http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eoin Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:36 pm

DNtethys wrote:
Eoin wrote:
DNtethys wrote:

o.m.g DN is IN HEAT.

ROFL! xD

We're tight on money so A/C doesn't get used often. -.-;
DUDE, pay for my flight and I'll be there! I've never seen snow! :3

sure i can do that anytime.
so is it true that australian dont have money?
Eoin
Eoin

Back to top Go down

Post  feng Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:28 am

Never seen snow? You can have the foot high of it I had to plow off my driveway last week. I'll mail it to you.

feng

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:21 am

feng wrote:Never seen snow? You can have the foot high of it I had to plow off my driveway last week. I'll mail it to you.
mail the other foot to me.
Grevender
Grevender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakyia Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Grevender wrote:
feng wrote:Never seen snow? You can have the foot high of it I had to plow off my driveway last week. I'll mail it to you.

Hmmm.. Before you have thing on finger fetish with Eoin's sponge and now with feng's foot Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad This why pope Benedict resign? Razz Razz Razz Razz
Sakyia
Sakyia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  moeatem Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 pm

The butler did it !
moeatem
moeatem

Back to top Go down

Post  Eoin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 am

Sakyia wrote:
Grevender wrote:

Hmmm.. Before you have thing on finger fetish with Eoin's sponge and now with feng's foot Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad This why pope Benedict resign? Razz Razz Razz Razz

i c, so them mafia pulled the plug.
Eoin
Eoin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:47 am

Sakyia wrote:
Grevender wrote:

your nose is missing in my collection.... What a Face
Grevender
Grevender

Back to top Go down

Post  feng Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:25 am

Grevender wrote:

i would have expected mafioso like yourself to have endless supply of feet and fingers and ears already.

feng

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 pm

feng wrote:
Grevender wrote:

i would have expected mafioso like yourself to have endless supply of feet and fingers and ears already.
restocking *shrugs*
Grevender
Grevender

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum