Weeee, something new from DN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weeee, something new from DN

Post  DNtethys on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 am

Heeey, starters: Sorry I haven't been so active on game. School and shit etc. And working on me er, *cough*maidlolitastyletypeofdressforavcon*cough* and art. C: Which is below.
Seconders: You have no idea how busy I am ; w ; !
Final: I love you's. <3

http://fav.me/d54ezuk <- Go to that :C Because forum screwed it up when I tried to insert/upload whatevers.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  krystie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:57 pm

awe, the pic is cute cute dn^^
avatar
krystie

Posts : 1135
Join date : 2009-01-30
Location : NURHead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  DoomsDaySlave on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

i distinct some similiraty to 9-tails on L.O.L but again it's just me Very Happy nice looking pic Very Happy

DoomsDaySlave

Posts : 518
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 36
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  g12x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:48 am

DNtethys wrote:Heeey, starters: Sorry I haven't been so active on game. School and shit etc. And working on me er, *cough*maidlolitastyletypeofdressforavcon*cough* and art. C: Which is below.
Seconders: You have no idea how busy I am ; w ; !
Final: I love you's. <3

http://fav.me/d54ezuk <- Go to that :C Because forum screwed it up when I tried to insert/upload whatevers.

Atleast you can get a job Dx
I applied for like 87 jobs and this are the results.
A) We're sorry we are looking for people with expirience.
B) We will contact you if any spaces open.
C) Are you latino?
D) You must be atleast over 21.
E) No. Just no.

I never had an interview yet. Sad
I has no expirience cuz haterz gonna hate.
I love single stackers, but cant afford.
I don't want kids.
And yes, blodo is my kid. WTS? Mad
avatar
g12x

Posts : 156
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 24
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  DNtethys on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:47 am

Aw thanks guys. C:

g12x wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Heeey, starters: Sorry I haven't been so active on game. School and shit etc. And working on me er, *cough*maidlolitastyletypeofdressforavcon*cough* and art. C: Which is below.
Seconders: You have no idea how busy I am ; w ; !
Final: I love you's. <3

http://fav.me/d54ezuk <- Go to that :C Because forum screwed it up when I tried to insert/upload whatevers.

Atleast you can get a job Dx
I applied for like 87 jobs and this are the results.
A) We're sorry we are looking for people with expirience.
B) We will contact you if any spaces open.
C) Are you latino?
D) You must be atleast over 21.
E) No. Just no.

I never had an interview yet. Sad
I has no expirience cuz haterz gonna hate.
I love single stackers, but cant afford.
I don't want kids.
And yes, blodo is my kid. WTS? Mad

Aw, just keep trying.
I have to look for a new job now, lol.
Since where I was working, the owner sold the place, so yep.

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  moeatem on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:50 am

I love your art! Become an artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
moeatem

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 47
Location : Newfoundland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  g12x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:52 pm

DNtethys wrote:Aw thanks guys. C:

g12x wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Heeey, starters: Sorry I haven't been so active on game. School and shit etc. And working on me er, *cough*maidlolitastyletypeofdressforavcon*cough* and art. C: Which is below.
Seconders: You have no idea how busy I am ; w ; !
Final: I love you's. <3

http://fav.me/d54ezuk <- Go to that :C Because forum screwed it up when I tried to insert/upload whatevers.

Atleast you can get a job Dx
I applied for like 87 jobs and this are the results.
A) We're sorry we are looking for people with expirience.
B) We will contact you if any spaces open.
C) Are you latino?
D) You must be atleast over 21.
E) No. Just no.

I never had an interview yet. Sad
I has no expirience cuz haterz gonna hate.
I love single stackers, but cant afford.
I don't want kids.
And yes, blodo is my kid. WTS? Mad

Aw, just keep trying.
I have to look for a new job now, lol.
Since where I was working, the owner sold the place, so yep.

Wow lol that sucks Dx.
Imagine if i finally get hired and this happens...
I would go on a rampage.
avatar
g12x

Posts : 156
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 24
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  DNtethys on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 am

moeatem wrote:I love your art! Become an artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not that gooooood. No where near good enough to go into an artist career. ; v ;

g12x wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Aw thanks guys. C:

g12x wrote:
DNtethys wrote:Heeey, starters: Sorry I haven't been so active on game. School and shit etc. And working on me er, *cough*maidlolitastyletypeofdressforavcon*cough* and art. C: Which is below.
Seconders: You have no idea how busy I am ; w ; !
Final: I love you's. <3

http://fav.me/d54ezuk <- Go to that :C Because forum screwed it up when I tried to insert/upload whatevers.

Atleast you can get a job Dx
I applied for like 87 jobs and this are the results.
A) We're sorry we are looking for people with expirience.
B) We will contact you if any spaces open.
C) Are you latino?
D) You must be atleast over 21.
E) No. Just no.

I never had an interview yet. Sad
I has no expirience cuz haterz gonna hate.
I love single stackers, but cant afford.
I don't want kids.
And yes, blodo is my kid. WTS? Mad

Aw, just keep trying.
I have to look for a new job now, lol.
Since where I was working, the owner sold the place, so yep.

Wow lol that sucks Dx.
Imagine if i finally get hired and this happens...
I would go on a rampage.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to you! C:

DNtethys

Posts : 239
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 21
Location : Australia

View user profile http://ladykyuuketsuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Weeee, something new from DN

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum