iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:21 am

Linra wrote:
Grevender wrote:
Eoin wrote:
i hope not
if she improves n turn into another grev
that would b horrible
why? we would have so much fun... What a Face
I'm Perv
I know, but that's ok...

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Eoin on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Grevender wrote:
Linra wrote:
Grevender wrote:
Eoin wrote:
i hope not
if she improves n turn into another grev
that would b horrible
why? we would have so much fun... What a Face
I'm Perv
I know, but that's ok...cuz i am too
fixed.
avatar
Eoin

Posts : 401
Join date : 2008-03-22
Location : WindCity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Linra on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 am

We both like to rape little babies i suppose.
Still.
No one here is half as hardcore like Krystie is.
avatar
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 24
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 am

nice try pEoin. Now continue playing with wooden toys and stfu

Linra wrote:
Still.
No one here is half as hardcore like Krystie is.
ask her about me What a Face

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  DoomsDaySlave on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 am

Grevender wrote:nice try pEoin. Now continue playing with wooden toys and get some splinters

Linra wrote:
i would like to rape krystie.
ask her about me and my toys Twisted Evil

this is how you do it? 0.o

DoomsDaySlave

Posts : 518
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 36
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 am

DoomsDaySlave wrote:
Grevender wrote:nice try pEoin. Now continue playing with wooden toys and get some splinters

Linra wrote:
i would like to rape krystie.
ask her about me and my toys Twisted Evil

this is how you do it? 0.o
toys = victims

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Linra on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Grevender wrote:nice try pEoin. Now continue playing with wooden toys and stfu

Linra wrote:
Still.
No one here is half as hardcore like Krystie is.
ask her about me What a Face
She said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA * 6 hours later*
He can't even sink a ship like a real Italian.
Shocked
Are u going to let her just get away with that Grev?!?!?!
Show her wrong!!!
SINK HER SHIIP!!!
WAD!!?!?!?!
avatar
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 24
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  DoomsDaySlave on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:10 pm

i think the cola has swapped with something realy realy strong at some point

DoomsDaySlave

Posts : 518
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 36
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:46 am

Linra wrote:
Are u going to let her just get away with that Grev?!?!?!
I kindly offered many times to deal with her, and you refused to pack her and send it to me, that's your fault not mine

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Linra on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 am

Grevender wrote:
Linra wrote:
Are u going to let her just get away with that Grev?!?!?!
I kindly offered many times to deal with her, and you refused to pack her and send it to me, that's your fault not mine
Oh dat.
Yes u asked for me to send my sister over but sad to say she has not been very coopertive.
I tried allot things.
From a trail of cookies on the ground leading into the back of a van to setting up fake meetings with Ronaldo.
All failed.
She is stubborn.
avatar
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 24
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:00 am

I trust your abilities, keep on going

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Linra on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 am

Grevender wrote:I trust your abilities, keep on going
The chance that i am able to push a sitting elephant of his place with my bare hands is bigger D:
avatar
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 24
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 am

Linra wrote:
Grevender wrote:I trust your abilities, keep on going
The chance that i am able to push a sitting elephant of his place with my bare hands is bigger D:
carrots + nuts do the magic trick. It should work on your sissy

send her to me, we will have fun

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  feng on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Grevender wrote:carrots + nuts do the magic trick. It should work on your sissy

Yes Grevy, nuts and a carrot always do the trick.

feng

Posts : 648
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 32
Location : US

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Linra on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 am

feng wrote:
Grevender wrote:carrots + nuts do the magic trick. It should work on your sissy

Yes Grevy, nuts and a carrot always do the trick.
Wait did Grev just suggest me to fuck that elephant?
Wait that means he suggest i should fuck my sister.
I can do that Very Happy
avatar
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 24
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Grevender on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:44 am

Linra wrote:
feng wrote:
Grevender wrote:carrots + nuts do the magic trick. It should work on your sissy

Yes Grevy, nuts and a carrot always do the trick.
Wait did Grev just suggest me to fuck that elephant?
Wait that means he suggest i should fuck my sister.
I can do that Very Happy
do whatever, if that shorten the time to bring her here.

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iTALIAN wOMEN are tough

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum