Black List

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black List

Post  Koyo on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 am

Yo ff newbies~
Some of you should know me, if not i dont care, nobody likes you anyways (because Ricky is here)
Since i am the Guild Leader of Darkshogun, Darkshogun changed much.
so ... and as i see you as "best" Guild after ds ofcourse, lol
I wanted to ask you for help, lol.
Could you gimme a blacklist of member of server?
Many people in last days wanna join us, and even if i am great i cant know EVERYONE...
that make me invite wrong people, cuz as first look they seem to be ok, then ppl like DickDoll pm me and is laughing at me, lol

Ps. you all are welcome on Darkshogun.net~ best forum ever =o
Ps.Ps sorry for my english, but you not worth to make me post something when i am not High or drunk.

Koyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black List

Post  RickRoll on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 am

Koyo that fucker, is a fucking scammer!

Again if you have doubts about someone u can always pm me, not posting info about anyone to not make any drama; but i can tell all jing jing ouies are not trustable Very Happy
RickRoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linra on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:30 am

Maybe its me but does DS not use the forum in the same was FF does to recruit ?
Guildies vote ?
U can't serious trust Rick in his opinion about others.
He says no to all male players and yes to all female players.

U want names of people u really should avoid?
I give u some:
Barbelo and her lapdogg
Any that comes from Percent guild.
Any CHN player.
Bloodmatt and his Italian niggers.
Emo's like Bloodmatt.
Guys who in real life are priests that visit people in their houses and use ''holy'' wine that they throw all over your brand new expensive layed floor just to get rid of the ghosts that might be in your house.
Anyone that starts his name with the R and ends something like ickRoll.

I can also give u a list of names of people i say u really should try and get in your guild.
Sukie ( please just fucking take him so we are rid of him, we will even pay u )
Jose ( u get him added as soon as u take Sukie, there is no returning rights, once u have Sukie u are stuck with Jose to )
Scarab ( Indians that don't celebrate thanksgiving but yet still been spared by the Americans, he is fat we have no room for him so take him )
Squonky ( A legendary assasin, it is said that he was invinceble and could beat anyone and anything with his bp )

I hope this will help u on your way into building DS to the best guild to even match god in the heavens.
Linra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFuzz on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:17 am

TheFuzz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cascadian on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:44 pm

1 name : fuzz, dont get him in never ever ever
cascadian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zikki on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Gostrider bro, best assian on server.
Zikki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 am

lol what kind of policy are you nub adopting to select players if you need to resort to widespread "list"? Laughing
Dear Mr. Legendary N00b from the lands of Darkshogun, I hereby certify you as 179% true n00b, may the Gods of Rappelz forgive your lack of skills, wisdom, self evaluation ability, good look, and excess of smell.

the monster without a name
Grevender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:50 am

we dont have the vote policy, if i wouldnt have changed that, ds would suck more than ffl,1% and even you.
i would never get barbelo,chinese peeps and 1%, i hate them, lol.
the list u gave me sux D=
i prefer chars like my alts~ which are in ff too~ mwhahaha

Koyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linra on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Koyo wrote:we dont have the vote policy, if i wouldnt have changed that, ds would suck more than ffl,1% and even you.
So u used to have recruitment same way like we have it ?
Not to hit u on a soar spot but i think u are better of reviving that way of recruitment again.
Because the guildies voice is important to isn't it ?
How do u recruit new people now anyway?
They pm u and u decide?
Don't your own guildies have knowledge about other people to ?
I don't really see the point to ask our help when u can find it within your own guild to can't u ?
Linra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickRoll on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Linra wrote:
Koyo wrote:we dont have the vote policy, if i wouldnt have changed that, ds would suck more than ffl,1% and even you.
Not to hit u on a soar spot but i think u are better of reviving that way of recruitment again.
They pm u and u decide?
I don't really see the point to ask our help when u can find it within your own guild to can't u ?

RickRoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 am

Linra wrote:
They pm u and u decide?

we dont got enough active forum user, to get that recruitment stuff back.
voice of guildies IS THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in my opinion.
everything what guildies want i give em ( except stuff . . like dt wds, lol .. not so into hacking these days)
and no, i dont decide alone ... but most guildies dont know random peeps, so i get 'em to "test" them ...
If some people say no, we dont want him. its for me clear to not get them.
I dont realy looking for help what do to with my guildies, more like, i want to know about the sux ass ppl, and what you know about them ..
since ff is strongest and biggest guild and got nab member like grev and ricky who knows almost everyone on server, I think you could help me with that^^

Koyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linra on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:22 am

Oh i see.
Ya Rick knows everyone in this game.
He practicly lives in the game ya.
Allot FF members actually don't use the forum either and if more then 20 people vote on a recruit then that is allot.
So of all the people that do use the forum not even half of them take the time to vote.
Only time i remember allot voted was with Madness but well he is a jew so that explains it all.
Rick and the other GLs now want to make us use the forum more or else we get kicked.
So really FF is not that much fun.
I am not posting stuff here because i like to do that.
We are being forced to do it thats why its called Freedom''Force''

I don't want to complain about it to much but it sucks that we have to.
Its not fair so as u see not everything here is sunflowers and bees or whatever the saying goes.
Actually we have no say in it at all.
We are FF slaves and we all join thinking it will be good and fun but its not.
We are powerless to it and helpless.
So really take my advice and don't become like us and never join us.

Its a really fucked up system and look what people it brings here.
We have people in this guild that are Chinese but don't know how to hack at all because they fail at their phisics.
We have Mexicans jews in here.
Some weird Italian monster without a name that only gives us preeches about the end of us all and doom going to fall upon us.
Germans who understand English.
Some weird archer who was a GL here and is the biggest pimp in the world, he humped a German girl he knows from this game on a vacation while her Belgium boyfriend still plays rappelz and does not even know it that she has his seed in her now.....right Pent?

Its fucked up here.
Just like a priest that just walks in your house and throws holy wine all over your brand new expensive floor to get rid of the ghosts in your house.
Holy wine that he bought from a simple supermarket with money other people donate in the church on a sunday morning.
THAT IS FUCKED UP I AM TELLING U!!!
U might not notice it Koyo but this place drives u mad !!!!
U DON'T REALLY THINK TINKERBELL ACTUALLY DATED THE BIG BAD WOLF WHILE 7 BIG DWARVES LAYED A TRAIL OF BUTTERSCOTCHCOOKIES IN THE FORREST TO FIND THEIR WAY BACK ONLY TO FIND OUT IT DISSAPEARED BECAUSE JESUS SAID: STAND UP AND FLY ?!?!?!?!
MARRY POPPINS KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS I SWEAR!!!!
I AM TELLING U I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!
Linra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cascadian on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am

Linra wrote:Oh i see.
Allot FF members actually don't use the forum either and if more then 20 people vote on a recruit then that is allot.
So of all the people that do use the forum not even half of them take the time to vote.
Only time i remember allot voted was with Madness but well he is a jew so that explains it all.
Rick and the other GLs now want to make us use the forum more or else we get kicked.

Its not fair so as u see not everything here is sunflowers and bees or whatever the saying goes.

We have people in this guild that are Chinese but don't know how to hack at all because they fail at their phisics.
Some weird Italian monster without a name that only gives us preeches about the end of us all and doom going to fall upon us.
Some weird archer who was a GL here and is the biggest pimp in the world, he humped a German girl he knows from this game on a vacation while her Belgium boyfriend still plays rappelz and does not even know it that she has his seed in her now.....right Pent?

Its fucked up here.
Just like a priest that just walks in your house and throws holy wine all over your brand new expensive floor to get rid of the ghosts in your house.
Holy wine that he bought from a simple supermarket with money other people donate in the church on a sunday morning.
U DON'T REALLY THINK TINKERBELL ACTUALLY DATED THE BIG BAD WOLF WHILE 7 BIG DWARVES LAYED A TRAIL OF BUTTERSCOTCHCOOKIES IN THE FORREST TO FIND THEIR WAY BACK ONLY TO FIND OUT IT DISSAPEARED BECAUSE JESUS SAID: STAND UP AND FLY ?!?!?!?!
cascadian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  igra on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

Its fucked up here.
lol you are so random...........................no idea where you get that from
igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Molie on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Its fucked up here.

I'm... speechless. I think you should try to make short sentences. The longer, the crazier.
Molie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Its fucked up here.

20 people on forum, that would be a dream ... 3 max .. lol
and LMFAO~~ i realy lol'ed~

Koyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cascadian on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:49 pm

why do u ask us if u gona do this your own way?? cant understand that
cascadian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 am

it's not only the end of FF but Doom(dayslave) will fall upon Darkshogunabs too. Penitentiagite!

Grevender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 am

meh, you understood it wrong XD
maybe my english is just to nubish~
i was askin, cuz many of your remember are very known on the server (almost as much as i am)
~uhm .. ~~~ forgot what i wanted to say, lol

Koyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:17 am

Koyo wrote:
maybe I r just super epic n00bz0rz~
+1

Grevender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koyo on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 am

Grevender wrote:
Koyo wrote:
+1

maybe i am, but you are more nubish D:

Koyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zylo on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:12 pm

O.O

zylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OverSunny on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Linra is god
OverSunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grevender on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:14 am

Koyo wrote:
Grevender wrote:
Koyo wrote:
+1

maybe i am, but you are more nubish D:
no U

Grevender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linra on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:09 am

OverSunny wrote:Linra is god
cheers
I shall grant thy a very good life with allot of alcohol, horny woman and ofcourse no signs of headache the next morning for u!!
Linra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top