Need help to find a new job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help to find a new job

Post  Hemlig on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

okay i had a meeting with a fancy job consultant and she gave me this great program that should help me figure out what my new job should be and gess what it said i should be a construktion worker, only problem with that is that it was my old job and that dident really work out that well XD it did however sugest two other jobs witch is capdriver and paperboy XD IM NEVER gonna be good as a cabdriver cos no1 will ever be safe if im driving the car Smile when i got my licence it only took me two days before i totaled my first car (think i totaled 3 or 4 so far but i kinda lost count). Paperboy is great if ur 15 or so but dont think i can make a living out of that unless i get like 20 diff routes and some will prolly get pissed when i get em ther paper late Smile SO i need sugestions from u guys and girls so i can figure out what i should do for a living Smile hope to get some good ideas XD

Hemlig

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 35
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  sukie on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Hemlig wrote:okay i had a meeting with a fancy job consultant and she gave me this great program that should help me figure out what my new job should be and gess what it said i should be a construktion worker, only problem with that is that it was my old job and that dident really work out that well XD it did however sugest two other jobs witch is capdriver and paperboy XD IM NEVER gonna be good as a cabdriver cos no1 will ever be safe if im driving the car Smile when i got my licence it only took me two days before i totaled my first car (think i totaled 3 or 4 so far but i kinda lost count). Paperboy is great if ur 15 or so but dont think i can make a living out of that unless i get like 20 diff routes and some will prolly get pissed when i get em ther paper late Smile SO i need sugestions from u guys and girls so i can figure out what i should do for a living Smile hope to get some good ideas XD

If u r a geek like grev IT is way to go.
If u r a groupie, become a professional fan of Bieber
If u r a slut, prostituion is way to go
If u r a gamer, there is also a job called professional gamer.

After all, just find out what u r good at that u enjoy, and there is always something bigger to follow after.
avatar
sukie
Admin

Posts : 1149
Join date : 2007-10-19
Age : 30
Location : dorm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  Senryuu on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Work in retail...easy to learn and lots of opportunity to climb up if you put some effort.
avatar
Senryuu

Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  OverSunny on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:48 pm

sukie wrote:
If u r a gamer, there is also a job called professional gamer.


How is it possible ? what studies ? ='D ='D ='D ='D ='D ='D
avatar
OverSunny

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  moeatem on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:29 pm

BEcome a criminal,rob rich people,dont get caught,invest your ill gotten gain wisely,and retire early! Take the cab driver job first cause it is a great cover and easy way to scope out potential robberies! When you take the rich people to the airport,you know their house is free for the picking.Also you can rob really drunk people to help finance your future criminal endevors! Cab driver/criminal is an instant win situation! Inbetween jobs,you can also sell drugs from the cab! You will always have lots of money and always know where all the great parties are happening! Hope this helps,your friend Moe.
avatar
moeatem

Posts : 746
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 47
Location : Newfoundland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  Dokuro on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 am

Ever considered the military? There are literally hundreds of different jobs within the military. If you don't like the idea of combat, you could always apply for something a little more relaxed such as logistics, clerk, cook or even postal service. What's better than being a mailman? Being a mailman and getting paid 30k/year Razz
avatar
Dokuro

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  Molie on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm not sure but I think there is an age limit to join army. Though it is true, the pay is great but you have to be ready to move a lot too. Well , depends what you are supposed to do. Maybe you could try to work in an office?

sukie wrote:If u r a slut, prostituion is way to go

Sukie, you are a prostitute then? =P

avatar
Molie

Posts : 1037
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 102
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  Linra on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 am

Marry a ritch white girl.
avatar
Linra

Posts : 1069
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 24
Location : with igra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  Grevender on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 am

Linra wrote:Marry a ritch white girl.
so he can buy latest model b1tches?

_________________

the monster without a name
avatar
Grevender

Posts : 5313
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Mafialand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to find a new job

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum